I created this site called Price Checker so I can track how much I pay for the products I buy. And anyone else can use it, too! Check it out
On July 22, we celebrated the first year of our precious second born, Sophia Grace!
Here are some of her accomplishments as of her first birthday:
- crawling with her belly off the floor
- saying “mommy,” “daddy,” “Dinah,” “grandma,” and “grandpa”
- pulling up
- 7 teeth!
- whole milk and table food (yay! yay! yay!)
- 17 lb, 5 oz.
July was crazy busy for us! Dan’s great-grandmother passed away at the end of June, so we spent the first Saturday with his family remembering her at the funeral. Then we had tons of fun with some of his family on the 4th. Then Dan and I had our first kid-free vacation since Dinah was born. Then we had a first birthday for Sophie (her birthday post and pictures to follow)! In case you are wondering, that’s not a plain-clothes Secret Service agent guarding Dinah, that’s just Dan.
OK, in June we took a lot of pictures. Dinah turned 30 months and Sophie 11.
- Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Marge paid us a fun visit
- We went fishing at Montauk (check out Dinah with her sweet pole)
- Doing laps around the island in the kitchen (Dinah) with Sophie supervising from the Jumperoo
I just found these pictures of the girls from late August 2010 on our point-and-shoot camera. Sophie is about 3 weeks old, Dinah is about 20 months. A precious time.
In May, Dinah turned 29 months and Sophie 10 months. Dan finished his first semester teaching middleschoolers Bible at HCA.
- some silly Dinah faces
- Sophie clapping and being generally mesmerized with her hands
- a very pensive Sophie look
- new teeth for Sophie (tops)
OK, in April, Dinah turned 28 months, Sophie 9 months.
- some gorgeous Sophie toofers
- one sophisticated Dinah driver
- a dubious Dinah look
- Dinah counting on her fingers
- Dinah drinking milk out of her bowl after eating some Cheerios and milk
- Dinah wearing some of mommy’s high heels (whilst sporting awesome pigtails)
It was a permissions issue. Thanks for your patience. Let the viewing of the amazing and talented Born babies commence!
Thanks for checking out our blog. I use Picasaweb slideshows to show our pictures which uses Flash and lately it’s been having problems. Usually within a few minutes, it starts working again, so thanks for your patience! It’s working again now (I did absolutely nothing)!
Here are some highlights from the March photos:
- Dinah turned 27 months, Sophie turned 8 months
- Sophie trying out the Tinkerbell chair, much to Dinah’s chagrin
- the genesis of Sophie’s fauxhawk
- some sweet sister affection
- Sophie’s first two teeth (bottoms)
- some awesome coloring by Dinah
- Sophie’s shoutout to Zappos (who ISN’T happier with a little Zappos in their day?)
- an awesome Sophie nose-wrinkling shot (which I love, love, LOVE when she does!)
- some Sophie/Daddy time
- some Dinah/Grandma Lisa time
- some glorious Sophie drooling